Condors Eagles Falcons Vultures
The most important aspects of this post are concerned with establishing and maintaining a good spirit in the school. Hard work and dedication, as well as confidence and flexibility are needed. The following is a list of tasks and responsibilities that the House Captain would be expected to carry out:
- To be a role model in terms of attitude, attendance, behaviour, manners and appearance to all members of the house.
- To liaise with other House Captains.
- To help supervise house activities e.g. organising inter–house competitions, charity and fund raising events.
- Presenting weekly awards to pupils with the most house points.
- Organising house assemblies and events.
- Advising and supporting younger pupils.
- Showing visitors around the school service.
- Attending school functions as required.
- Carrying out any other duties as required.
- To wear the house captain’s badge.